Monday, September 24, 2012

Update on The Paris Wife

Well, I did finish The Paris Wife, somewhat reluctantly though!

I have to say that it has a ending that leaves you feeling satisfied and that somehow things ended up as they should (at least from my point of view) so that really helped me feel more positive about this book.

I still felt like I had to force myself to read it because it was somewhat depressing / frustrating at the predictability, but ultimately everything did work and you got to see their lives 30 years in the future.  I love seeing how people 'turn out' way in the future from where a book leaves off.  Just gives me such a complete feeling about the story.

So I would have to say my feelings on this book did improve but it is still not one of my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment