Wednesday, August 8, 2012

For the Love of Tea!

I realized lately that I haven't shared much of another love I have:  tea!  I'm not a coffee drinker but I do love a good cuppa'.

A few of my favorites are:

Black Tea: Earl Grey (but it has to be Twinings)

Green Tea:  Royal Garden from Cornelia Bean. Here are the ingredients...yum...Green tea, currants, black currants, elderberries, blackberries, raspberries, strawberry bits, flavour!

Rooibos Tea:  This is tough for me because this is my favorite type of tea:  Jessie's Tea from David's Tea, (FYI Bear Trap and Paradise Found are really great too)

Organic Tea:  This one is amazing: Midsummer's Night Dream from David's Tea

I would also like to give an honourable mention to Starbucks tea - I enjoy most of their flavors and love that they make loose tea in tea bags.  If you are on a tea budget, this tea is really yummy and afordable:  Mulled Apple from PC

I also love collecting tea pots.  I have several in my kitchen which you can see below:

Japanese style with matching cups!

Classic White

Clear - for flowering teas

Perfect single cup - the cup in on the bottom!

Rustic / old fashion looking

2 comments:

  1. I really like your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you make this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you?
    Plz reply as I'm looking to create my own blog and would like to find out where u got this from. thank you
    My site - www.physicalytherapystatenisland.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a couple of friends who collect teapots. They are so fun to buy for them! Thanks for some teas to try.

    ReplyDelete