Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Book Review: The Lord God Bird by Russell Hill

I have been reading up a storm lately and so I am going to try and catch up with all my reviews!

The Lord God Bird is a really sweet different story.  The book is not long so you don't need to feel intimidated by it.  I personally had never heard of these birds before (I assume that they are real???) but in the book they are viewed as extinct and is a really big deal with this man sees one.  Then the story is about how the media gets involved and needs to report on the sighting of this bird and scientists get involved and need to study this bird, etc.  The author also does something interesting when he writes some chapters from the bird's perspective.  This may sound weird, I know, and I was skeptical...but I did find it endearing. 

I recommend this book and think you won't regret reading it!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment