Friday, January 20, 2012

Welcome to my first blog!  I hope you will enjoy spending some downtime with me.  I think we all strive to have some downtime and that is when we really get dive into our interests, hobbies and actually have fun.  For some of us that doesn't happen too often but still something we constantly stive for.

Here are some of my interests:  Knitting (my mom is the most amazing knitter in the world and I'm trying to follow her footsteps); reading (I usually have three books going on at a time); photography (even though I can't afford the camera I really want); music (always open to new suggestions); and tea (is it tea time yet?).

So sit back, relax and enjoy my blog!  I would love to hear what interest or hobbies you have...maybe we can inspire each other?

No comments:

Post a Comment