Thursday, April 5, 2012

Book Review: One for the Money by Janet Evanovich

So I think I liked this book.  I know that sounds weird to say, but it took me quite a while to get into the book however in the end I really enjoyed it.  Normally it doesn't take me so long to get into the story and get 'hooked' but for some reason this book did.  And I am already reading the next book in the series and I am having the same problem!  I find that this author has a lot of characters in her books and sometimes I have a hard time keeping track of all of them but having said that, the characters are all really entertaining, so it is not necessarily a downside.  I'm going to keep reading this series and I recommend you doing the same!

I would love to hear what you think about this book or perhaps this entire series...

No comments:

Post a Comment