Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Item I'm going to save for: Kobo Touch

I think I have decided what I want to start saving my money for to buy myself: Kobo Touch!  Here is the link for it:  Kobo Touch Black.  The price has been reduced and it sounds so cool.  I'm really watching my money now (finally) so even though it is only $100.00 I need to save up for this.  I feel like it is a worthwhile item to save for.  Not as disposable as clothes...which I do not need more of (just really really want more)!  My only concern is whether my local library has electronic books that I can check out...cause I don't want to have to pay for e-books now.  Well, I will look into this and talk to you soon - have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I have a Kobo Touch and I love it and the ebooks are really not that expensive, you actually spend less on them in general than you do on real books.

    ReplyDelete