Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Piano Lessons

So for years now, I have had a desire to learn a musical instrument.  I took piano lessons as a child for several years, but hated it.  Dealing with my mom and other issues just took all the fun out of the lessons, etc.  Blah blah blah!

Anyways, I finally decided to get my piano tuned and find a piano teacher.
 
Success!

Tomorrow I start my new lessons and I am so excited!  The lessons are going to cost me a little more than I hoped for…but that is ok for now.  I may not be able to take the lessons for as long as I wanted to (maybe only three months) but that will give me a good basis for my skills and I should be able to continue on my own after that.  I even found all my old piano books from when I was a kid that I can use!

I will let you know how my first lesson goes – I’m nervous but very excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment