Over at Amy's blog (Rainy Saturday) she asked us what 10 foods we can't live without. Well, this got my mind racing and I've decided to create my own list. Here are my top favorite foods that I hope I never have to give up!:
1. Milk Chocolate - I know obvious, right? But I really think I might die without it. It calms me the way nothing else does...wow I sound pathetic...but I just love it!
2. Kiwis - Something about these little fruits I just love!
3. Cheese - I hardly know where to start here...all kinds of cheese and on everything.
4. Pasta - same as cheese...all kinds and in any type of dish.
5. Olive Oil - somehow I just feel better when I know I am having this instead of just any oil.
6. Strawberries - so freakin' good - especially when you pick them yourself from the strawberry patch!
7. Ice cream - only vanilla based ice creams, especially cookie dough. Nothing beats vanilla soft serve ice cream in a waffle cone also!
8. Burger - a good, real, homemade burger with ketchup, mayo, mustard, pickles and lettuce on it - oh yum - my mouth is watering just writing this.
9. Chocolate chip cookies - homemade please and also I need a taste of the cookie dough before they are baked, thanks.
Well that took a lot of work folks...what about you? What are your top 10?