Thursday, June 14, 2012

Book Review: Classy by Derek Blasberg

I saw this guy on the Nate Berkus' show and he intrigued me enough to order his book from the library.  I have huge issues with woman who act and dress slutty because they think that is being 'fancy' or 'professional' or 'cool' when clearly it is NOT.  Anyways, now that I got that out of me...!

This book is basically a 'how to' guide to be a classy lady and not a tramp!  It is full of pictures and little tidbits of information that are really quite comical.  The information he writes about (every possible aspect of ones life) is very on point and informative if you need it, but I just looked at it for more entertainment value.  I did take several of his little quizzes he has in the book to help you decide if you are slutty or not and I'm happy to say that I am not!

No comments:

Post a Comment