Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Book Review: I am Half-Sick of Shadows

Have I mentioned before that I love Alan Bradley's series of Flavia de Luce novels???  I know I have but I just LOVE it!  I am now reading the third installment and I get such a kick out of Flavia (an 12 year old little girl) who is the main character and all her 'adventures'.  It really is a feel good book.

I found out that Alan is an Canadian author which makes me love him even more.  Regardless, I recommend, once again, this series and I know you will enjoy it!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! Just wanted to pop by and say thank youe for the comment you left at the Maple Syrup Mob. You are more than welcome to join in with 'the view from my window'....the more Canadians the better!! Our country is worth showing off!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete