Monday, March 5, 2012

Book Review - Sarah's Key

I finished reading Sarah's Key and really enjoyed this book.  I was kinda nervous reading it because I thought it would totally depress me (it is about a horrible war and terrible things that happened to Sarah and her family) but I have to say I was pleasantly surprised at the positive tone the author was able to capture.  Don't get me wrong there are sad moments...but the whole book is written with a positive tone or at least some hope that positive things will happen for Sarah and the main character.  I have never written a book by this author before but I am now intrigued about her and would like to read her next book. 

I don't want to give the plot of the story away because I think that is part of the special fun of discovering a book but I do want to encourage people to read it, it is well done!

No comments:

Post a Comment