Sunday, March 4, 2012

Current Project - for my nephew

So now that I have finished a couple of projects I should let you know about the one I am currently working on.  My nephew is getting married in May and I want to knit them something to go with their wedding gift.

Of course, if you have followed my blog previously you know that would be an afghan! 

The colour for their living room is apparently chocolate brown.  So I found a pattern from a book I have of all afghans of one that I think is modern enough to give a young couple but classic enough that they won't be embarrassed to use it for years to come.

I have knitted about 50 rows so far - here is a snap shot of what I have so far:
















I'm not sure if you can see the checkered look it has from the pictures but the bigger it gets the easier it will be to see the pattern.  I will keep you posted on my progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment