Thursday, March 22, 2012

Dance Party

So last night I didn't feel like doing my usual workout so I decided to have a dance party for 1 in my living room.  Here was my playlist:

1.  The Golden Age by The Astroids Galaxy Tour
2.  Miss Independent by Kelly Clarkson
3.  Can't Fight the Moonlight by Leanne Rhimes
4.  Body Movin' by the Beastie Boys
5.  Boom Boom Pow by the Black Eyed Peas
6.  Hynotize by BIG
7.  Crazy in Love by Beyonce
8.  SexyBack by Justin Timberlake
9.  Billie Jean by Michael Jackson
10.  The Show Goes On by Lupe Fisaco
11.  The Adventures of Rain Dance Maggie by Red Hot Chili Peppers
12.  Lady by Lenny Kravitz
13.  Tighten Up by the Black Keys

By the last few songs you should be cooling down with some stretches.

It was really fun and I highly recommend it...have you ever had a dance party?  If so, what songs did you dance to?  I would love to create another playlist!

No comments:

Post a Comment